An idea...

Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Today will be my first day in trying out a different mentality, I'm currently reading a book that is based on day game, and from this day forward will log every meeting and interaction, while some has been true that i don't make complete decisions, I do my best to seize an opportunity went it does comes by, and this is by far the hardest part since I am very reserved socialite person, my life has been a bit secretive, not that i don't like talking about it, its just that i don't find a reason to brag or an excuse to talk about it, and now that I've found a purpose to continue my writing, be it fashion, dating, or just my personal notes, it will be a life's story that will sure captive everyone...


Sent from my iPad

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Auto BacklinkPing your blog, website, or RSS feed for FreeTHOUSANDS BACKLINKSjapanese instant free backlink Website DirectoryFree Auto BacklinkHigh BacklinkBest BacklinkBlog Backlink1000 Backlinks