The million dollar gift

Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Today I tried the million dollar technique on this attractive women, surprisingly she got about 1 foot closer without me saying a word and smiled, I've switch the bad boy biker attitude aka (anger look) for this and its surprisingly working extremely well, I am getting buyers remorse now for not speaking a word, guess this is what happens when u jump out of a very social job and limit your speaking to only twitter and just paying the gas to do daily errands, my next goal is to push the envelope and literally compliment a girl and turn it into a instant date :)


Sent from my iPad

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Auto BacklinkPing your blog, website, or RSS feed for FreeTHOUSANDS BACKLINKSjapanese instant free backlink Website DirectoryFree Auto BacklinkHigh BacklinkBest BacklinkBlog Backlink1000 Backlinks