Sky Blue Weekend.

Monday, April 18, 2011








 It was an unforgettable trip! So much laughter and funny situations for one day. And I can't stop saying : it's just craаааzy spring :) After the routine of winter, it's like an explosion! 
Оk,what about this look.Velveteen coat and shoes on wooden heels.Only two colors + scarf and buttons. Quite simply, accessories are not needed, so it's comfortable and uncomplicated.
_________________________

And the last, I want to tell you about casting. It was really really funny hahaha :) 
Ukraine doesn't lag  and makes more and more TV shows.
It all happened by chance, but I'm very happy about that experience that I have now. Sing, dance and laugh, really  it's all about this! 


Totally non-standard weekend!
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Auto BacklinkPing your blog, website, or RSS feed for FreeTHOUSANDS BACKLINKSjapanese instant free backlink Website DirectoryFree Auto BacklinkHigh BacklinkBest BacklinkBlog Backlink1000 Backlinks