Publication.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

First of all I want to thank you all for the birthday greetings! Thank U guys, I am very pleased! Sorry that I can't thank everyone personally.
__________________________________




I am very glad that participated in this project from COSMOPOLITAN Shopping! The editors of this magazine did a really great job, because collected stylish people from all over the world is not so easy. I was fortunate to represent Ukraine in Street Fashion, and I'm really proud of it haha:) Nice to see that absolutely everyone can create a fashion as such.It 's like high level hobby:)_______________________________________



Well, now I'm 19.
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Auto BacklinkPing your blog, website, or RSS feed for FreeTHOUSANDS BACKLINKSjapanese instant free backlink Website DirectoryFree Auto BacklinkHigh BacklinkBest BacklinkBlog Backlink1000 Backlinks